Business Insurance

Your business is your future. You need to insure it appropriately to minimize the risk to your future.

There are many types of business – each require different types of insurance to protect against the variety of risks your business may encounter. Water Street Insurance Agency will analyze your risks and develop an insurance plan to fit your needs – at an affordable cost.

Workers' Compensation, Business Automobile, Property and Liability, Products coverage and Professional Liability are just a few examples of the types of insurance coverage your business may need and we can provide to you along with many others types.

We have experience insuring all types of businesses. Whether you have a Main Street type of business, a restaurant, a church – we've done it. If you own a service business – such as contractors, doctors and lawyers -we've done it.

Whatever your business – please contact Water Street Insurance to insure your future.

Frequently Asked Questions

Does my homeowners policy cover damage caused by flood?

Homeowners policies do not cover flood damage. You would need a separate flood insurance policy. You should know that flood insurance does not cover contents. Water Street Insurance can provide you with a quote and more information in the coverage that is provided.

My registration is up for renewal. The box in the middle says 'insurance stamp not required, active policy on file.' What do I do?

You just mail the whole card in (do not separate it at the perforation) directly to the Registry of Motor Vehicles. If an insurance stamp is required then the box would have stated that and you would need to visit Water Street Insurance.

Do I have glass coverage on my auto if I only carry liability insurance?

Only those who carry comprehensive coverage, which is Part 9 of your policy have glass coverage. If you experience a glass loss please contact Water Street Insurance for further instructions.

I recently moved and was wondering do I need to contact my insurance company?

Please contact Water Street Insurance and inform them of the new address as soon as possible. You will also need to contact the Registry of Motor Vehicles. (see the link page)

I just moved to Massachusetts, do I need a Massachusetts driver's license?

Yes, prior o getting insurance with Water Street Insurance you need to go to the Registry of Motor Vehicles and procure a Massachusetts driver's license. In addition if you are from another country then you will need your driving record (translated) and proof of your original license date.

I got into an accident what information should I have collected from the other driver?

The plate number, year, make and model of the vehicle, name, address and phone number of the owner of the vehicle and driver if different. (Please see the 'Claims site' )

Someone broke into my vehicle and stole my belongings from my vehicle. Is that covered under my auto insurance policy?

No, that kind of loss is covered under your homeowner's policy.